Monday, January 11, 2010

Today was my day to lead the scrapbook class at the Senior Center and we had a new lady come who is from France. I loved her accent and I think she is very interested in learning to scrapbook. Hope we have found a new friend! We made a Calendar Bookmark-easy little project. Downloaded and printed out the 12 month calendar in perfect size for a bookmark. Just added patterned paper to both side of chipboard, inked the edges, added the calendar and some ribbon. I also provided a neat Christmas sketch for them to work on and bring back for show n tell at next class. I love sharing this hobby with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top