Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Facebook Class

I was asked to teach a Facebook Class at the Senior Center. Had 12 people in the class all working on computers at the same time! I prepared a handout with the basics and lucky I did! Everyone in there was at different levels on FB with some not even having email addresses! Got through it okay and they are already asking when I will do another! Facebook is a great way to communicate,even for older folks! And our grandchildren think we are cool for doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top