Friday, August 19, 2011

Today is day 4 of Shalay's first week of school and so far, so good, for me and her!  I have been with Wolfie all week and pretty much stayed inside until Shalay gets home.  We have played with Tom the train, played with stickers, drawed, stacked blocks, ate eggs, broccoli, peaches, bananas, bok (chicken)
not to mention computer watching Pingu for the 20th time, I think!  Oh and can't forget, Curious George, Cat in the Hat, Word World and all the other morning shows on PBS.  He keeps me interested in what he learns next, on his own, without much prompting.  Yesterday one of his larger books was coming apart and not to go to waste, he used it as a track for Tom the train!   One of the neatest things so far, to me, is his abilitiy to understand what his new potty is for.  First time out of the box, he sat and pee-peed like an old pro at this toilet training.  But then of course the first time may be his last for a while.  Now he doesn't want to sit on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top