I've been away from blogging for a while but had a lot going on, which is good-allows me to stay busy AWAY from the computer! Best thing about my summer so far was having Shalay and Wolfie here for over a week in June. I loved every minute, watching him learn so many new things and saying "Me"! We didn't do anything that would be exciting to anyone else, didn't even leave LaGrange, but created some sweet memories and I need to add some photos here! Have lots to scrapbook! Ben was working but he arrived and stayed for a couple of days before they made their trek to North Carolina. Ben's mother is now in a nursing home and they had to let her spend some time with Wolfie-not an easy time for them right now. I have been praying for peace with all this for all of them. I can't even imagine what Bobbie is going through right now. While Shalay was here, we made a nice little accordian album for Bobbie with precious photos of Wolfie-forgot to make a photo of it!
My other venture has been training with the Pregnancy Center, now called First Choice. Yesterday was my first session with a client, a l9 year old "little" girl who is 6 month pregnant and unmarried. She is taking the parenting classes to earn baby bucks so she can purchase items for her baby. I was nervous about the session but feel better about it now and so hopeful that I can be used to help somehow.
Russ, Leighanne and the kids are in the mountains this week for his 43rd birthday. I can't seem to purchase gifts for my boys anymore, but I made him a chipboard album with Daddy's photos(these were given to me by Louise and were C.L.'s mothers photos and I have copies also for Keith and Shalay). I think Russ was proud of it. Again I didn't make a photo of the project!
My other venture
Distress Liquid Tinsel
1 day ago



















No comments:
Post a Comment