Sunday, June 19, 2011

April, 2011, Troup County, as well as many other counties in Georgia was affected by strong tornadoes.  Our local Red Cross chapter had four counties which had heavy damage.  Because of this, an Operations HDQ was set up here in LaGrange.  I was assigned as Mass Care MGR, a new position for me and was in this role for over two weeks.  Having always served as chapter director, this was different from other times I have been involved.  This photo is me with Michael Lee, Site Director and Jack, Assistant Site Director.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top