Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mallet Finger

Another injury for me!  This time I was cleaning the upholstery in my car, just scrubbing when I felt something snap in my finger!  The first knuckle,middle finger, right hand was bent and it would not straighten,  I thought it was broken-another trip to  orthopedics.  I was told that the tip of the finger was pushed too far into the joint causing the tendon to slip away.  I have to wear a splint on it for at least 6 weeks, hoping it will mend. 
While Shalay was home on spring break, she injured her knee and we made a trip with her to orthopedics-they have been getting too much business from us!  More about Shalay and Wolf's visit-have lots of photos to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top