Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

I loved Shalay's choice of a Halloween outfit for Wolfie-he looked so cute a a little lamb (and the outfit is warm and will probably fit him  again for next year!)

Tomorrow we pick them up at the airport for the weekend and Wolfie's first birthday!   I can hardly wait to see them-it has been too long!  For his little birthday cake I will be making him sweet potato pie, made with eggs but very little sugar, and topped with whip cream!  Shalay is sticking by her wish to keep him away from sugar and junk food.  He is a great little veggie eater and she is trying to keep him that way.  For the grownups we will have cake though (made by Aunt Marian of course!)  And the menu includes taco soup, salsa, cheese dip and chips from LosNapolis.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top