Monday, November 8, 2010

Nathan's 9th Birthday Nov. 7

On the same day as Wolfie's party we celebrated Nathan's birthday at the  Turnaround Skate Inn!  Great crowd came to skate and I loved watching my grandchildren skate which I don't do!-never learned how to skate-my mother would only let us wear one skate at a time-she was afraid we would break a leg.  I thought I had my camera with me and had left it at home so I didn't get any photos!!!!  So I'm only able to post the card I made for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top