Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet Potato Birthday Cake for Wolfie




Shalay is trying to keep Wolfie on natural foods and I respect that!  He loves fruits and all green veggies already!  He likes sweet potatoes, so I made him a personal birthday cake like a sweet potato pie-used eggs, very small amount of brown sugar, cinnamon and plain flour-baked in two small quiche pans and covered in whip cream right before he ate it.  I was so happy that he liked it and ate most of it-Shalay let him have all he wanted and it didn't even make him sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top