Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What a weekend!

What a weekend I have had!!! We picked up my daughter and little Wolfie on Friday evening(Thank you Michele), car ran hot while going through the airport line, Saturday - family reunion, then my oldest grandson's graduation and fellowship, Sunday-church recognition of his graduation and another fellowship time,then Sunday afternoon my "sneaky, sweet" daughter arranged a surprise birthday party (celebrating a big one!) and I spent time with some very special family and friends-A wonderful, full weekend! And just heard from Shalay back safe and sound in St. Louis! (Thank you Niki!) and Thank you GOD for keeping them safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top