Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Big One!

Today I reach a major milestone in my life-I'm old enough for Medicare! Funny I just don't feel this old! But I am thankful that God has allowed me to get here. I have to write about the special blessings of this past weekend. Having Shalay and Wolf here was one of the best birthday gifts I could possibly have! To make it even more special, after the Stitcher family reunion and Landon's graduation, Shalay planned with Michele, Leighanne and Kenzie to give me a surprise party. Mostly done through emails and Facebook, they managed to get a houseful of special friends and family to celebrate with me. The boys had to keep the store open but did come later. Abbey and Nathan made decoration banners and posters to decorate! I love that! It was so special to me that not only friends came but they brought their families too. I felt so loved and humbled by this attention. What a cherished memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top