I have just returned from 3 days in Americus, GA attending the 2010 Red Cross Hurricane Conference. This is a photo of the historic Windsor Hotel there which I just love (something about old things I guess). It was built in the 1890s but closed in l974 to be rebuilt in l991, with a $8.5 million dollar renovation! I will try and share some more of the photos I took of the inside. Here we are in the disaster discussion depicting Red Cross actions over the 120 hour timeline before a hurricane makes landfall.
I have just returned from 3 days in Americus, GA attending the 2010 Red Cross Hurricane Conference. This is a photo of the historic Windsor Hotel there which I just love (something about old things I guess). It was built in the 1890s but closed in l974 to be rebuilt in l991, with a $8.5 million dollar renovation! I will try and share some more of the photos I took of the inside. Here we are in the disaster discussion depicting Red Cross actions over the 120 hour timeline before a hurricane makes landfall.
ReplyDelete