Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Today is the day we remember that Jesus died and was buried for our sinful nature and made it possible for us to hope beyond this life. I am so thankful that there is that hope because of Jesus resurrection! Because I have experienced the loss of three of the most important people in my life, I understand the promise and hope of eternal life too well. Thinking of Jesus burial I thought it fitting to plant some herbs today-just seeds and I've never had much luck with herbs. But it will feel good to see something grow from these tiny seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top