Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Stamp of the Month, Flower Pot

I don't have my stamp of the month yet but I'm looking forward to playing with it soon-here's some great artwork already done with the set. Follow the blogs to see, starting with Dawn's blog. This stamp set is available at 25% off with a $25.00 order. If you want to be a big spender in April or have others who will order with you, you can get it for free! Just let me know if you are interested!

Click on April Stamp of Month Blog Hop below to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top