Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pieces of Memes Heart


This was our layout assignment for the SR CTR class on Monday. I didn't finish mine until yesterday but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I may add a few more collaged photos to the heart. The happiness definition is one of our newest CTMH sets-think I'm gonna use this stamp set a lot! I have 5 precious grandchildren, Landon is l7, Kenzie is 16, Abbey is 9, Nathan is 7 and Baby Wolfie is almost 3 months old! I would be a very lonely heart without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top