Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pennant Banners


Our February Stamp Club project was using the CTMH pennat banners in whatever way we chose.  Some did a specific word they had chosen to target for 2011.  This one that I have finally completed (kept adding stuff!) is for Abbey in her color purple of course.  Next I have to do one for Kenzie and hers has to have some polka dots!  I can see all kinds of possibilities for these.  Think I will do one with photos of "my folks" here scrappin to hang in the sunroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top