Thursday, February 24, 2011

Getting things straightened out

Today I was able to get my crown replaced by Dr. John Jackson (my first time to see him).  I was so afraid that I would have to get a very expensive new crown, but this dentist was able to re-attach the one that I pulled off eating my favorite chocolate, a Reisen Stork!  Cost was much better than having a new one-$134.00 but I think a new one runs in the thousands and I don't have dental insurance now that I' m retired.  Since spraining my ankle a few weeks ago, then having the crown come off, I have felt like my whole body has been "out of whack"!  I was walking crooked and chewing crooked so it was no wonder that I was feeling this.  I think I might be getting straight again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top