Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

This day is usually the day I prepare the traditional Brunch (which we did on Christmas Eve this year so Shalay and her family could be with us).   I felt so special when both Keith's and Russ's families decided to come over and make pancakes, maybe a new tradition for the holidays?  And they ended up staying the whole day with me!  They made chocolate chip, pecan and blueberry pancakes, sausage, bacon, yum!  We played games, new games-Last Word, new Uno and Flash Scrabble.   Then Keith brought over some videos of Landon/Kenzie when they were little-so precious!  But I kinda fell apart when I saw the video of C.L (the time he shaved off his beard).   The day turned especially great when it started to snow!  A White Christmas!  What a blessing! Towards evening when I thought they would be ready to leave the pancakes started to give out and everyone was getting hungry-I had lots of leftovers in the refrig but Leighanne had lasagna at her house.  So she went home, brought back that, fixins for spagetti dinner and rustled up a great supper for all in a short time!  Throughout the day Shalay and I were texting back and forth-my way of making her part of the day.  They are in Winston-Salem getting 6 inches of snow!  She let Wolf feel the snow-said he loved it.  I hope to see photos soon!  I really have to get some photos on here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top