Shalay and Wolfie left yesterday after spending 3 weeks with me here and the trip to the mountains and to Winston-Salem. I have been trying to stay busy to keep my mind off the quiet of the house and to just be thankful for the time we have had together this summer. God has kept them safe through all the travels and so many miles on that little Prius! So far I haven't gotten back to scrapbooking or stampin, just catching up on some things. Today I managed to get prescription filled, made Dr appointment, got a new Tracfone set up with my contacts and it is working fine! Now to make sure it will place calls from town, etc. It is already working better here than the new Sprint phones I have purchased and tried unsuccessfully! Shalay says that Wolfie has been crabby all day (missing his Meme!) I sure miss him! This morning I woke up and couldn't help but shed a tear remembering how sweet it is to snuggle with him while he is still in that sweet cuddly mood early in the morning. Thank you God for allowing me to have these sweet memories and for taking care of them as they traveled alone to Starkville.
No comments:
Post a Comment