Friday, June 25, 2010

What Shalay did!!!





While in Highlands we stopped to view a beautiful waterfall but stayed on the observation balcony instead of walking to the falls with Wolfie. So naturally we took some pictures. Shalay was about to take a photo of me when she dropped my camera! We could see it down below. Well while I held Wolfie, that daughter of mine crawled through this bramble, vines and roots to get to my camera. She was able to retrieve it and it is intact, but not without some scratches on her arms and legs! She was wearing skirt!

1 comment:

  1. The photo that I posted twice was made at Bridal Falls.

    ReplyDelete

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top