Monday, March 15, 2010

Road Trip

On Saturday I went along with friends on a road trip to Marietta to visit some neat stamp stores and Archivers. Kay, Vicki, Kristen and I first stopped off at the home of Millie who taught us a neat "friend" project made with punches. Then she led us to two different stamp stores. The first store was my favorite-the owner is a true artist and I would enjoy taking one of her classes. Hopefully we can make another road trip there for that! I am attempting to post one of the neat cards I captured on camera. It uses several stamps in varied sizes to create the layering. I have attempted this on my own using a single stamp and repeating the images, then cutting out portions to layer. I also liked the layering of colored vellum, stamped with a single stamp, then crumpled to make the layers.

1 comment:

  1. Which 2 stamp stores did you go to? I did a couple road trips with friends and went to 2 of them and Dick Blick...loved it!

    Lynn M.

    ReplyDelete

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top