Tuesday, June 12, 2012

So looking forward to Shalay and Wolfie arriving today!  Haven't seen them since March when I went to St. Louis for a few days.  This time they will be staying for a few weeks.  Shalay said last night that I would get to see Wolfie in all his "terrerablist"!  I'm ready for that too!  Wolfie has never really acted like a terrible two-year-old.  He has such a sweet, loving nature.  Shalay said that he hit her one day last week and right away told her "I'm going in time-out now".   How many children decide punishment for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top