Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One of the highlights of my day lately has been "talking" to Wolfie over the phone.  I'm still not sure if he quite understands what is happening (but I don't know how the phone works either)!  Shalay has been calling me while Wolf is taking his bath because she is going to be in there with him the whole time anyhow and I can hear him babbling and singing in the background.  One of those times Shalay let hime talk and he said, all in one word, "hello meme, I uv you meme, by meme"!  Another time he made my day by saying "meme's house, happy:!  Then last night he referred to himself as "I darlin!"  I think I may call him that pretty often.  Special times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top