Mckenzie turned 18 this time! For her birthday on October 15, I made her a Recipe Box to keep up with her own recipes. She does like to cook, although not much time lately. She and Landon are both busy with classes at West Georgia Technical College. I am so proud of both of them!
Then last week I attended Jonah's birthday party at Marian's house. He turned 5 and loves Angry Birds-I didn't know much about this game, but Niki did a wonderful job making a pinata, the invites, hats and party bags. Marian made his cake and was wonderful of course.
Over the weekend Shalay and Wolfie were here to celebrate his 2nd birthday on Nov. 5. I loved every minute of the weekend and was so sad to see it over. Wolfie is loving Thomas the train right now, so we tried to make that the party theme but it was mostly the cake made by Marian again. She made her usual Red Velvet cake, put kit kats on it for train tracks-gave him a Thomas and Percy train set, which actually rolled on the kit kat track! We grilled burgers (Wolfie had his first!) and hot dogs, had homemade chili, German potato salad, chips, salsa, hot apple cider, hot chocolate, marshmellows, etc. I borrowed Keith's outside fire pit and we enjoyed sitting around it on this cool but comfortable night. Wolfie loved his first piece of sweet birthday cake.
Nathan's birthday is Nov 7 so they brought over a Dairy Queen ice cream cake to celebrate a day early while Shalay was still home.
(I will be adding photos later).
Distress Liquid Tinsel
1 day ago



















No comments:
Post a Comment