Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stamp Club project


For the first three months this year I am hosting a Stamp Club to include 3 projects.  I have tried clubs before which required members to host their own parties and to spend a required amount each month for a longer period of time.  This one is different in that it is only for 3 months at a time, a small purchase requirement, discount on product used in projects and a free Idea Book.  Our first get-together was fun, everyone who signed up attended the workshop and I think their projects turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top