Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend and more


On Sunday afternoon the whole family (minus Shalay and hers who are in St.Louis) went to Red Lobster and Tiger Town to celebrate Kenzie, 17 and Abbey, 11 birthdays.  Then a trip to target turned these two beauties into this!

Saturday I went with our Senior group on the bus to Colquitt,  GA to see the Swamp Gravy play-loved it and the great food at the Tarra Inn!
Then today, I received my prize package from PaperCrafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top