Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cards for Operation Write Home

81 cards done! I will finish up at least 19 more to make 100 cards that will be sent to the Operation Write Home project. Our scrapbook group at the ActiveLife SR CTR, The Paper Dolls (love our new name) has been working on them during this month and hope to complete all 100 by October 2 which is World Card Making Day. I have spent the last two Sunday afternoons designing and prepping the cards so that together we could put them together in our short classtime at the center. I am excited that we can be a small part of this effort to provide our military with blank cards that they can send back home from Iran and Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing what I love

Doing what I love
doing what I love!

Rainbow Cards

Rainbow Cards
love this new stamp set!

Making a few cards

Making a few cards


Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Crochet a heart

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipes for My Happiness

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Cards with photos

Recipe Box Top

Recipe Box Top